Löwenzahn Organics Stage 1
Löwenzahn Organics Stage 1
Ages: 0-6 Months
- Suitable for your baby from birth
- Contains only organic lactose
- With the prebiotic fiber GOS (galactooligosaccharides)
- With DHA* (Omega-3) from algae oil and ARA (Omega-6)
- Without fish oil
- Without genetic engineering
- Palm oil from sustainable cultivation
- Dandelion Organics certified by inspection body DE-ÖKO-006
*contains DHA (legally required for infant formula)
Löwenzahn Organics Stage 1 starter milk is suitable for babies from birth. As a source of carbohydrates in the initial milk only lactose is used. Furthermore, LCP (long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids) and important prebiotic fiber GOS (galactooligosaccharides) are added for infant development. LCPs include the omega-3 fatty acid DHA and the omega-6 fatty acid ARA.
The use of organic raw materials means, among other things, without genetic engineering and without pesticides. Palm oil comes from organic and sustainable cultivation. Algae oil (not fish oil) is included as an omega-3 source. Certified by the following control body: DE-ÖKO-006.
Boil fresh drinking water and cool to approx. 40-50 °C.
Pour ½ of the required amount of water into the bottle.
Add the powder quantity to the bottle according to the table. To do this, fill measuring spoon and skim.
Close the bottle and shake well.
Add the remaining amount of drinking water and shake well.
Check for drinking temperature (approx. 37°C).
Skimmed milk*, whey powder partially demineralized*, vegetable oils* (palm oil* **, sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), galactooligosaccharides* (from lactose), lactose*, calcium carbonate, L-tyrosine, potassium chloride, microalgae oil (from C. cohnii), magnesium chloride, oil from Mortierella alpina, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, choline, sodium chloride, L-tryptophan, inositol, ferrous lactate, vitamin C, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, manganese sulfate, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, biotin.
* from organic farming ** from sustainable cultivation
Please note: Breast milk is the best food for your baby. We encourage you to exclusively breastfeed for the first six months of life. This is also the recommendation of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Track and Trace
Track and Trace
Track and Trace:
Once you place your order, a Track and Trace link will be supplied allowing you to manage and see exactly where you delivery is while it makes its way to your doorstep!
Instructions in English
Follow the instructions precisely when preparing toddler formula. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared bottle over a longer period of time can lead to health problems, e.g. due to the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare formula before every feeding and feed immediately. Do not reuse the remaining prepared formula or leftovers. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly. Close the opened bag tightly after use. Store dry and at room temperature and use within 2 weeks after opening. Do not heat organic baby food in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- For a thorough cleaning boil the bottle and ring before using it, from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Boil fresh drinking water and cool to approx. 40°-50° C / 104-122° F. Add half of the required water to the bottle.
- Fill the measuring spoon and level the formula powder on the spoon. Add the advised amount of formula to the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add the remaining water and shake thoroughly again. Cool to drinking temperature of approx. 37° C / 98.6° F. Check temperature, e.g. with thermometer.
- Please follow the preparation instructions exactly. Dosing in the correct quantities will ensure your baby always receives the nutrients he or she needs.
- Only use the provided measuring spoon.
- Do not change proportions of formula powder except with explicit medical advice. Incorrect preparation and storage may result in damage to health.
- Always prepare bottles fresh. Do not re-use leftovers.
- Do not heat organic baby food in the microwave (danger of overheating)
A mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for your baby – including all nutrients and vitamins needed. This is why we recommend breastfeeding. Holle pre cow milk formulas are suitable from birth to 6 months and ideal for bottle feeding or as the supplement to breast milk. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
Do not allow your baby to suck on its bottle continuously. Constant contact with liquids containing carbohydrates can lead to tooth decay. Therefore pay attention from the first tooth to adequate dental care. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.