Hipp Stage 2 Bio Combiotic Formula
Hipp Stage 2 Bio Combiotic Formula
Ages: 6-10 Months
Hipp German Stage 2 Organic Combiotik formula from 6+ months is a well-balanced alternative. When switching from breastfeeding or infant milk feeding, this formula is appropriate starting at 6 months old. It contains nutrients like iron and vitamins A, C, and D that your baby needs to grow up healthy and strong. Calcium absorption and bone development depend on vitamin D. The growth of brain and nerve cells depends on omega 3 (ALA). Prebiotics and probiotics are additional ingredients in the HiPP German formula stage 2 that support healthy immunity, digestion, and gut flora while also helping to soothe a baby's upset stomach. Your baby may sleep better thanks to these ingredients.
- As a supplement to complementary feeding after the 6th month
- Has all the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that babies need at this age
- Probiotics & Prebiotics (GOS1)
- Vitamins A, C and D for the immune system
Hipp 2 BIO Combiotik® milk contains lactic acid cultures, prebiotic fiber and vitamins A, C and D for a healthy immune system. Prebiotic fiber provides a healthy intestinal flora for breast-fed infants.
Hipp Combiotik® - inspired by nature
Based on the latest findings in dairy nutrition research, Hipp Combiotik® developed a new generation of milk food that exactly matched the specific nutritional needs of your baby.
Hipp Combiotik® Follow-on formulas are based on the model of nature:
- Prebiotics (GOS *) - won Prebiotic fiber from lactose. This fiber support daily drank a healthy intestinal flora.
- * Galactooligosaccharides
- Probiotic - Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally derived from milk. Breast milk contains a variety of natural crops which may vary in individual patients.
- Vitamins A, C and D contribute to a healthy immune system
- Omega-3 are essential fatty acids, important for the development of brain and nerve cells and thus for healthy growth of your baby
Hipp milk formulas:
- More strictly controlled as prescribed by law
- All Hipp milk formulas are rigorously tested. Hipp is in the selection of raw materials significantly beyond the strict requirements of the legislature for dairy foods out and catching more stringent than required by law.
- The strictest quality control from raw materials to finished products ensure maximum security for you and your baby
Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Whey product, Lactose, Starch, Galactooligosaccharides from Lactose, Fish Oil, Calcium carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Orthophosphates, Emulsifier lecithins, Sodium selenite, L-Tyrosin, Zinc Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium carbonate, Vitamin C, Iron Sulfate, L-Cystin, Potassium iodate, Sodium citrate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum), Vitamin E, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulfate, Metafolin (Calcium-L-methylfolat), Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin.
Fish and fish products
Milk and milk products (including lactose) Country of origin: Germany cooling (<25 °), dry place.
Track and Trace
Track and Trace
Track and Trace:
Once you place your order, a Track and Trace link will be supplied allowing you to manage and see exactly where you delivery is while it makes its way to your doorstep!
Instructions in English
Follow the instructions precisely when preparing toddler formula. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared bottle over a longer period of time can lead to health problems, e.g. due to the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare formula before every feeding and feed immediately. Do not reuse the remaining prepared formula or leftovers. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly. Close the opened bag tightly after use. Store dry and at room temperature and use within 2 weeks after opening. Do not heat organic baby food in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- For a thorough cleaning boil the bottle and ring before using it, from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Boil fresh drinking water and cool to approx. 40°-50° C / 104-122° F. Add half of the required water to the bottle.
- Fill the measuring spoon and level the formula powder on the spoon. Add the advised amount of formula to the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add the remaining water and shake thoroughly again. Cool to drinking temperature of approx. 37° C / 98.6° F. Check temperature, e.g. with thermometer.
- Please follow the preparation instructions exactly. Dosing in the correct quantities will ensure your baby always receives the nutrients he or she needs.
- Only use the provided measuring spoon.
- Do not change proportions of formula powder except with explicit medical advice. Incorrect preparation and storage may result in damage to health.
- Always prepare bottles fresh. Do not re-use leftovers.
- Do not heat organic baby food in the microwave (danger of overheating)
A mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for your baby – including all nutrients and vitamins needed. This is why we recommend breastfeeding. Holle pre cow milk formulas are suitable from birth to 6 months and ideal for bottle feeding or as the supplement to breast milk. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
Do not allow your baby to suck on its bottle continuously. Constant contact with liquids containing carbohydrates can lead to tooth decay. Therefore pay attention from the first tooth to adequate dental care. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.