HiPP HA Stage 1 0-6 Months
HiPP HA Stage 1 0-6 Months
Ages: 0-6 Months
HiPP Hypoallergenic 1 Combiotik is ideal for babies 0-6 months. Regular milk proteins can trigger allergic reactions for babies with sensitivities. With HiPP HA combiotik formula, the use of hydrolyzed proteins, which split milk into simpler molecules, make it easier for babies’ bodies to process. HiPP has made an excellent formula that is common in infant nutrition, based on scientific research to ensure all ingredients are safe. HiPP Hypoallergenic formulas are a great addition to any sensitive baby's diet—for both babies and mothers.
- HiPP Ha Formula ingredients are clean and straightforward.
- With an assortment of vitamins, minerals, and milk proteins that are for sensitive babies.
- HiPP HA formula provides all the essential nutrients for babies prone to allergies.
The formula can be used to supplement breastmilk or can be used alongside it. Full of vitamins and minerals that all babies need to grow up healthy. HiPP HA formula provides all the essential nutrients for babies prone to allergies. Now sensitive babies can enjoy the benefits of organic baby formula!
Made in Germany, with EU certified organic milk ensuring quality assurance. Each product must undergo multiple checks to meet EU organic standards before leaving the factory. Quality is HiPP's highest priority and providing nourishment straight to your baby's bottle.
Ingredients: Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil®, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Whey Protein Hydrolyzate, Starch, Galacto-oligosaccharides from Lactose, Calcium Orthophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier : Citric Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides of fatty acids, LCP from a Mixture of Oils (Vegetable and Fish Oils), L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitamin C, Magnesium Carbonate, Choline, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, Inositol, Iron Lactate, Zinc Sulphate , L-Carnitine, Probiotic Lactic Acid Bacteria Culture, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
Track and Trace
Track and Trace
Track and Trace:
Once you place your order, a Track and Trace link will be supplied allowing you to manage and see exactly where you delivery is while it makes its way to your doorstep!
Instructions in English
Follow the instructions precisely when preparing toddler formula. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared bottle over a longer period of time can lead to health problems, e.g. due to the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare formula before every feeding and feed immediately. Do not reuse the remaining prepared formula or leftovers. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly. Close the opened bag tightly after use. Store dry and at room temperature and use within 2 weeks after opening. Do not heat organic baby food in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- For a thorough cleaning boil the bottle and ring before using it, from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Boil fresh drinking water and cool to approx. 40°-50° C / 104-122° F. Add half of the required water to the bottle.
- Fill the measuring spoon and level the formula powder on the spoon. Add the advised amount of formula to the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add the remaining water and shake thoroughly again. Cool to drinking temperature of approx. 37° C / 98.6° F. Check temperature, e.g. with thermometer.
- Please follow the preparation instructions exactly. Dosing in the correct quantities will ensure your baby always receives the nutrients he or she needs.
- Only use the provided measuring spoon.
- Do not change proportions of formula powder except with explicit medical advice. Incorrect preparation and storage may result in damage to health.
- Always prepare bottles fresh. Do not re-use leftovers.
- Do not heat organic baby food in the microwave (danger of overheating)
A mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for your baby – including all nutrients and vitamins needed. This is why we recommend breastfeeding. Holle pre cow milk formulas are suitable from birth to 6 months and ideal for bottle feeding or as the supplement to breast milk. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
Do not allow your baby to suck on its bottle continuously. Constant contact with liquids containing carbohydrates can lead to tooth decay. Therefore pay attention from the first tooth to adequate dental care. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.