Hipp Stage 3 Bio Combiotic Formula
Hipp Stage 3 Bio Combiotic Formula
Ages: 10-12 Months
For 50 years, HiPP has been putting all their care and experience into producing the best infant milk formulas. Based on the latest findings in milk nutrition research, HiPP milk formulas are formulated to give your baby exactly what it needs for healthy development with very special HiPP organic quality.
HiPP BIO Combiotik® is the latest generation of milk foods and is precisely tailored to the nutritional needs of your baby at the appropriate age.
With carefully selected organic ingredients and the unique combination of valuable ingredients based on nature's example, we set a new standard in infant nutrition with HiPP BIO Combiotik®. So you give your baby a good start to a happy future.
- Natural lactic acid cultures originally extracted from breast milk. Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures that can vary from individual to individual.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (ALA): are important for the development of brain and nerve cells and therefore for the healthy growth of your baby.
- Vitamins A, C and D: important for the immune system.
HiPP 3 BIO Combiotik® is easily digestible and age-appropriate satiating: thanks to a higher proportion of easily tolerated starch, HiPP 3 BIO Combiotik® is nice and creamy. You can switch from any other follow-on milk to HiPP 3 BIO Combiotik®. If the stool consistency changes when switching to HiPP 3 BIO Combiotik®, this is typical for the product, as HiPP 3 BIO Combiotik® can lead to softer stools similar to those of breastfed babies due to the galactooligosaccharides (GOS) it contains.
Skim milk*, vegetable oils* (palm oil, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, whey product*, starch*, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, emulsifiers (soy lecithin, lecithin), calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, L-tryptophan, ferrous lactate, vitamin E, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)1, magnesium carbonate, niacin, vitamin A, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, vitamin D, copper sulfate, vitamin B1, vitamin K, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, folic acid, sodium selenate, biotin.
* from organic production
per 100 ml ready-to-drink food***
Track and Trace
Track and Trace
Track and Trace:
Once you place your order, a Track and Trace link will be supplied allowing you to manage and see exactly where you delivery is while it makes its way to your doorstep!
Instructions in English
Follow the instructions precisely when preparing toddler formula. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared bottle over a longer period of time can lead to health problems, e.g. due to the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare formula before every feeding and feed immediately. Do not reuse the remaining prepared formula or leftovers. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly. Close the opened bag tightly after use. Store dry and at room temperature and use within 2 weeks after opening. Do not heat organic baby food in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- For a thorough cleaning boil the bottle and ring before using it, from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Boil fresh drinking water and cool to approx. 40°-50° C / 104-122° F. Add half of the required water to the bottle.
- Fill the measuring spoon and level the formula powder on the spoon. Add the advised amount of formula to the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add the remaining water and shake thoroughly again. Cool to drinking temperature of approx. 37° C / 98.6° F. Check temperature, e.g. with thermometer.
- Please follow the preparation instructions exactly. Dosing in the correct quantities will ensure your baby always receives the nutrients he or she needs.
- Only use the provided measuring spoon.
- Do not change proportions of formula powder except with explicit medical advice. Incorrect preparation and storage may result in damage to health.
- Always prepare bottles fresh. Do not re-use leftovers.
- Do not heat organic baby food in the microwave (danger of overheating)
A mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for your baby – including all nutrients and vitamins needed. This is why we recommend breastfeeding. Holle pre cow milk formulas are suitable from birth to 6 months and ideal for bottle feeding or as the supplement to breast milk. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
Do not allow your baby to suck on its bottle continuously. Constant contact with liquids containing carbohydrates can lead to tooth decay. Therefore pay attention from the first tooth to adequate dental care. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
Thank you Baby Mercato for always being amazing! I live the products and so does my daughter! Its the only formula she loves and enjoys taking. My shipment is always fast and I have never had an issue!